Benefits of Natural Slate Roofing Tiles:
If you are looking for a “lifetime” roofing system that will provide superior durability and add a distinctive curb appeal to your home, consider investing into natural slate roofing. For centuries, slate has been highly acclaimed for its natural beauty and remarkable longevity, unmatched by other roofing materials. Natural slate provides numerous economic advantages, given it is a 100% sustainable product and involves practically no maintenance costs at all.
- Non-combustible, resists fire, storm and wind
- Waterproof, natural stone
- Wide range of color combination
- Effective appearance from texture, exposure and color
- Little or no maintenance cost
- Will not retain snow or ice
- Resists climatic changes
- Reduces insurance premiums
- Extremely long life span
- Accidental breakage easily replaced
Why CUPA PIZARRAS Slate?
Did you know that 1 in every 3 roof slates supplied around the world is a CUPA PIZARRAS slate? CUPA PIZARRAS boast 16 quarries in Spain and 22 processing plants equipped with the latest slate roofing technology.
CUPA 14 Slate (USA) CUPA PIZARRAS commitment to quality, the innovation of its applications and its sustainability in terms of management and resources have made them the world leaders in natural slate.
THERMOSLATE™ is the first and only natural slate solar panels that successfully combines energy efficiency with aesthetic architectural integration and almost zero maintenance.
CUPACLAD™ ventilated facade systems with CUPA PIZARRAS natural slate. This makes possible the installation of natural slate with horizontal orientation, offering new design possibilities for contemporary architecture.
Important Facts You Should Know:
- The number one problem any homeowner faces with slate roofing is bad installation. It is critical that you use a reputable, and licensed roofing contractor with slate roofing experience to get all the benefits you deserve from a beautiful slate roof. Call (847) 827-1605 for more information on slate roofing installations.
- The ongoing maintenance for a slate tile roof is nonexistent. It’s maintenance free. It will never need to be sealed, painted or cleaned.